Strata Body Corporate Delahey
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Delahey
Strata Management in Delahey includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general business
– Handling all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive danger management processes.
We are licensed by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure makes sure a reliable, compliant and qualified specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Delahey
We selected repair and maintenance service providers who have actually a shown performance history of minimizing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation procedure a reliable, compliant and skilled specialist panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in preserving our client’s home by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and guarantee proper payment to specialists. We understand the experts to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our individually licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Delahey have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can offer additional value to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all details collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct info and enquiry line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and much more.