Strata Body Corporate Cranbourne South
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Cranbourne South
Strata Management in Cranbourne South involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Handling all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process guarantees a reputable, compliant and competent professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure contractors provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Cranbourne South
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of lowering the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation process a reputable, certified and competent contractor panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in keeping our customer’s residential or commercial property by setting up repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and guarantee correct payment to specialists. We know the specialists to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our individually certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Cranbourne South have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer extra worth to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all details collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct details and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and far more.