Strata Body Corporate Cotham
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Cotham
Strata Management in Cotham involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough risk management processes.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure guarantees a reliable, compliant and competent specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Cotham
We selected maintenance and repair providers who have a shown track record of decreasing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation process a trusted, certified and skilled specialist panel. This panel has the ability to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in maintaining our customer’s residential or commercial property by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and guarantee proper payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to require complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our independently certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Cotham have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can offer additional worth to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and much more.