Strata Body Corporate Coburg
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Coburg
Strata Management in Coburg includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Managing all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive danger management procedures.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure makes sure a trustworthy, certified and qualified specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Coburg
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We make sure through our professional accreditation procedure a trusted, compliant and qualified contractor panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s residential or commercial property by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and make sure proper payment to specialists. We understand the experts to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Coburg have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer additional value to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all details collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct details and enquiry line to our Business Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and a lot more.