Strata Body Corporate Clifton Hill
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Clifton Hill
Strata Management in Clifton Hill includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and basic service
– Managing all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm provides a rigid debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed threat management procedures.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process makes sure a dependable, compliant and competent contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee contractors deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Clifton Hill
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have a shown track record of decreasing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We ensure through our professional accreditation process a dependable, compliant and skilled specialist panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s property by setting up repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee appropriate payment to professionals. We understand the experts to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to ensure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our individually licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Clifton Hill have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer additional value to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all details collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and query line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and a lot more.