Strata Body Corporate Caulfield North
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Caulfield North
Strata Management in Caulfield North involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Managing all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed danger management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process makes sure a trusted, certified and proficient professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Caulfield North
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have a shown performance history of decreasing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation process a dependable, certified and qualified professional panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in keeping our customer’s property by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and ensure appropriate payment to specialists. We know the professionals to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our independently licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Caulfield North have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can supply extra value to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all info gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and a lot more.