Strata Body Corporate Cannons Creek
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Cannons Creek
Strata Management in Cannons Creek includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general business
– Handling all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough threat management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure ensures a dependable, compliant and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Cannons Creek
We chose repair and maintenance providers who have a shown track record of lowering the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a reputable, compliant and skilled professional panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s property by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and guarantee appropriate payment to specialists. We know the professionals to call for complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our separately accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Cannons Creek have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer extra worth to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all info collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based upon exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Business Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and a lot more.