Strata Body Corporate Camberwell
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Camberwell
Strata Management in Camberwell includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and basic company
– Handling all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive risk management processes.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure makes sure a trustworthy, certified and proficient professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Camberwell
We chose maintenance and repair service providers who have a shown track record of decreasing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation process a trusted, compliant and skilled specialist panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in preserving our customer’s residential or commercial property by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and ensure right payment to contractors. We know the specialists to call for complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our independently licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Camberwell have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can offer additional worth to our general purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all info collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based upon what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct information and enquiry line to our Service Development Manager for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and far more.