Strata Body Corporate Cairnlea
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Cairnlea
Strata Management in Cairnlea involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general company
– Handling all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm provides a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our detailed risk management procedures.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process makes sure a reputable, certified and competent professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Cairnlea
We selected maintenance and repair service providers who have a demonstrated track record of reducing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation process a reputable, compliant and skilled contractor panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in keeping our customer’s property by organizing repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and make sure correct payment to specialists. We know the experts to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Cairnlea have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer additional worth to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based upon exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct info and query line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.