Strata Body Corporate Brunswick
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Brunswick
Strata Management in Brunswick includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general service
– Handling all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company supplies a rigid debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough threat management processes.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure makes sure a reputable, certified and competent professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Brunswick
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have a shown performance history of reducing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation process a trusted, compliant and skilled contractor panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in maintaining our customer’s property by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and ensure correct payment to professionals. We understand the specialists to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our separately licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Brunswick have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide extra value to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all information collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct info and enquiry line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.