Strata Body Corporate Brookfield
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Brookfield
Strata Management in Brookfield includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic service
– Handling all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our extensive threat management processes.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure makes sure a dependable, certified and skilled professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Brookfield
We chose repair and maintenance providers who have a demonstrated performance history of reducing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation procedure a trustworthy, compliant and qualified professional panel. This panel has the ability to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s residential or commercial property by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and make sure appropriate payment to professionals. We know the specialists to require complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our individually licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Brookfield have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can offer additional value to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all information collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based upon exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct information and enquiry line to our Business Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a detailed welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and far more.