Strata Body Corporate Brighton North
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Brighton North
Strata Management in Brighton North includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic service
– Handling all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed risk management procedures.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process guarantees a trusted, certified and qualified professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Brighton North
We chose repair and maintenance companies who have a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation procedure a dependable, compliant and competent contractor panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in keeping our client’s property by setting up repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and make sure right payment to contractors. We know the professionals to require complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our independently certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Brighton North have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can offer additional worth to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Supply a direct info and enquiry line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and much more.