Strata Body Corporate Braybrook
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Braybrook
Strata Management in Braybrook includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general company
– Managing all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company supplies a rigid debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive threat management procedures.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process guarantees a dependable, certified and competent professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure contractors deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Braybrook
We chose repair and maintenance providers who have a shown performance history of lowering the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation procedure a reliable, certified and proficient professional panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We assist in keeping our client’s property by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and make sure right payment to specialists. We know the specialists to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to make sure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our individually licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Braybrook have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can offer additional value to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all details gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will require a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct details and enquiry line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and far more.