Strata Body Corporate Braeside
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Braeside
Strata Management in Braeside includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Handling all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our detailed risk management procedures.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure guarantees a reliable, compliant and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee contractors provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Braeside
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have actually a shown track record of lowering the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation process a reputable, compliant and competent specialist panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We assist in preserving our customer’s residential or commercial property by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and guarantee appropriate payment to contractors. We know the experts to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our individually licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Braeside have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can offer additional value to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all details gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct info and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and far more.