Strata Body Corporate Box Hill North
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Box Hill North
Strata Management in Box Hill North includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a strict debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed danger management processes.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure makes sure a reliable, certified and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure specialists provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Box Hill North
We selected maintenance and repair suppliers who have a demonstrated track record of minimizing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation process a trustworthy, certified and qualified specialist panel. This panel has the ability to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in preserving our customer’s residential or commercial property by organizing repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and guarantee right payment to professionals. We understand the professionals to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt way and guarantees responsiveness of our individually licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Box Hill North have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can provide additional worth to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all info collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct details and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and much more.