Strata Body Corporate Blackburn
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Blackburn
Strata Management in Blackburn includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Managing all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a stringent debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive danger management procedures.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process makes sure a reputable, certified and competent contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure professionals provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Blackburn
We chose maintenance and repair service providers who have a shown performance history of minimizing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We make sure through our professional accreditation process a trusted, certified and qualified contractor panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in keeping our client’s property by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and ensure right payment to contractors. We know the experts to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our separately certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Blackburn have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can offer additional worth to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all info collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct details and enquiry line to our Service Development Manager for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and a lot more.