Strata Body Corporate Belvedere Park
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Belvedere Park
Strata Management in Belvedere Park includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general company
– Handling all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive danger management procedures.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process guarantees a trustworthy, compliant and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Belvedere Park
We selected repair and maintenance companies who have a demonstrated track record of decreasing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation process a reliable, compliant and competent contractor panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in preserving our client’s home by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and ensure correct payment to professionals. We know the specialists to require intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to make sure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and guarantees responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Belvedere Park have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can offer extra worth to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all details collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct info and enquiry line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and much more.