Strata Body Corporate Bayswater
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Bayswater
Strata Management in Bayswater involves many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general company
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive danger management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process makes sure a trusted, certified and competent specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Bayswater
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have a demonstrated track record of reducing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation process a reliable, compliant and proficient professional panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in preserving our client’s home by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and make sure correct payment to professionals. We know the experts to require complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to ensure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our separately certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Bayswater have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can supply extra value to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all details collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct info and enquiry line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site assessment of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a detailed welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and much more.