Strata Body Corporate Bayswater North
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Bayswater North
Strata Management in Bayswater North includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general company
– Managing all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive threat management procedures.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure ensures a reliable, certified and qualified specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure specialists provide to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Bayswater North
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have a demonstrated track record of reducing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We ensure through our professional accreditation process a reputable, certified and qualified specialist panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We assist in maintaining our client’s property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and guarantee correct payment to contractors. We understand the professionals to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our independently accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Bayswater North have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can provide additional value to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all information collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct info and query line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and far more.