Strata Body Corporate Batman
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Batman
Strata Management in Batman includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Managing all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough threat management procedures.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process guarantees a dependable, certified and proficient professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Batman
We chose repair and maintenance companies who have a shown performance history of lowering the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We make sure through our professional accreditation process a dependable, compliant and proficient contractor panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in keeping our customer’s home by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and make sure right payment to professionals. We know the experts to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our individually licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Batman have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer additional value to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all information gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct information and enquiry line to our Service Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and far more.