Strata Body Corporate Banyule
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Banyule
Strata Management in Banyule includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed threat management procedures.
We are certified by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process makes sure a reliable, compliant and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Banyule
We chose repair and maintenance providers who have actually a shown performance history of lowering the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation procedure a reputable, certified and proficient contractor panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in preserving our customer’s residential or commercial property by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and make sure appropriate payment to specialists. We know the professionals to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our independently accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Banyule have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can offer extra value to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Supply a direct information and query line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.