Strata Body Corporate Ascot Vale
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Ascot Vale
Strata Management in Ascot Vale involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed danger management procedures.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process guarantees a trusted, certified and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Ascot Vale
We selected repair and maintenance providers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of reducing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation procedure a dependable, compliant and proficient contractor panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s home by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and guarantee proper payment to professionals. We understand the experts to require intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to ensure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our independently accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Ascot Vale have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer additional value to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct details and enquiry line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.