Strata Body Corporate Arthurs Seat
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Arthurs Seat
Strata Management in Arthurs Seat involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic company
– Handling all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company supplies a strict debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough threat management processes.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure guarantees a trustworthy, certified and proficient professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Arthurs Seat
We chose maintenance and repair providers who have a demonstrated track record of decreasing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation procedure a trustworthy, compliant and qualified specialist panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in keeping our client’s home by organizing repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and ensure proper payment to contractors. We know the experts to require complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our separately certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Arthurs Seat have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can offer extra worth to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all details collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct info and enquiry line to our Service Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site assessment of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.