Strata Body Corporate Altona
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Altona
Strata Management in Altona involves many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and basic company
– Managing all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed danger management procedures.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process ensures a dependable, certified and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee specialists provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Altona
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have a demonstrated performance history of minimizing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation procedure a reliable, compliant and skilled contractor panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in maintaining our client’s property by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee right payment to professionals. We know the professionals to call for complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to make sure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our independently licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Altona have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can supply extra worth to our general function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct details and query line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and far more.