Strata Body Corporate Altona Gate
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Altona Gate
Strata Management in Altona Gate includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough danger management processes.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process ensures a reputable, certified and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Altona Gate
We chose maintenance and repair providers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of lowering the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation procedure a dependable, certified and skilled contractor panel. This panel has the ability to offer our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our customer’s residential or commercial property by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee correct payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to call for complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our independently accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Altona Gate have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can provide additional worth to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct information and enquiry line to our Service Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and much more.