Strata Body Corporate Albanvale
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Albanvale
Strata Management in Albanvale includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Handling all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive risk management procedures.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure guarantees a reliable, compliant and competent specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Albanvale
We chose maintenance and repair service providers who have actually a shown performance history of lowering the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation process a trusted, certified and proficient specialist panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in preserving our client’s home by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and ensure appropriate payment to specialists. We know the specialists to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to ensure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our independently accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Albanvale have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can provide extra worth to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all details collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct info and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and a lot more.