Strata Body Corporate Airport West
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Airport West
Strata Management in Airport West includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Managing all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our extensive threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process ensures a trusted, certified and competent specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Airport West
We selected repair and maintenance providers who have a shown track record of minimizing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation procedure a dependable, certified and qualified contractor panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in maintaining our customer’s home by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and make sure correct payment to professionals. We know the professionals to require intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Airport West have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can offer additional worth to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all info collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct info and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and a lot more.