Strata Body Corporate Aberfeldie
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Aberfeldie
Strata Management in Aberfeldie involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general organisation
– Managing all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a strict debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process guarantees a reliable, certified and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee contractors provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Aberfeldie
We chose maintenance and repair service providers who have a shown performance history of minimizing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We ensure through our professional accreditation process a trusted, compliant and proficient professional panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in preserving our customer’s residential or commercial property by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and guarantee correct payment to professionals. We know the professionals to require complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and makes sure responsiveness of our individually licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Aberfeldie have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer additional worth to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all info gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and a lot more.