Body Corporate Wonga Park
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Wonga Park
Strata Management in Wonga Park includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Handling all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive danger management processes.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure makes sure a trustworthy, certified and competent professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee contractors deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Wonga Park
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have a demonstrated performance history of minimizing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We make sure through our professional accreditation procedure a trustworthy, compliant and competent professional panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in keeping our client’s home by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and make sure right payment to contractors. We understand the professionals to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our separately certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Wonga Park have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can offer extra worth to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all details gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct details and enquiry line to our Business Development Manager for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and far more.