Body Corporate Westmeadows
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Westmeadows
Strata Management in Westmeadows includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general service
– Handling all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed danger management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure guarantees a reliable, compliant and qualified specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Westmeadows
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a shown track record of lowering the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation process a dependable, compliant and proficient specialist panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in keeping our customer’s property by setting up repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee right payment to professionals. We know the professionals to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our independently licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Westmeadows have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide additional value to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct information and enquiry line to our Service Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and far more.