Body Corporate Watsonia
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Watsonia
Strata Management in Watsonia involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and general service
– Managing all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive threat management processes.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure makes sure a trustworthy, certified and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee professionals provide to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Watsonia
We selected maintenance and repair providers who have actually a shown performance history of lowering the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation process a trusted, certified and qualified professional panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in preserving our client’s residential or commercial property by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and ensure appropriate payment to professionals. We understand the professionals to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our independently certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Watsonia have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can offer extra worth to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all info gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct info and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and far more.