Body Corporate Warrandyte South
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Warrandyte South
Strata Management in Warrandyte South involves many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Handling all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our extensive threat management processes.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure guarantees a trustworthy, compliant and competent contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Warrandyte South
We selected repair and maintenance service providers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of lowering the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation process a trustworthy, compliant and qualified professional panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We assist in keeping our customer’s residential or commercial property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and make sure appropriate payment to contractors. We know the professionals to require complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our separately accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Warrandyte South have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can supply additional value to our general purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all details gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct information and query line to our Business Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and much more.