Body Corporate Wantirna
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Wantirna
Strata Management in Wantirna includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Handling all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our detailed risk management procedures.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process guarantees a reliable, certified and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Wantirna
We selected maintenance and repair service providers who have actually a shown performance history of lowering the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We make sure through our professional accreditation procedure a dependable, certified and competent contractor panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in preserving our customer’s home by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and make sure proper payment to specialists. We know the experts to require complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our independently licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Wantirna have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can provide extra worth to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all details collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct info and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and much more.