Body Corporate Wandana Heights
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Wandana Heights
Strata Management in Wandana Heights involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general business
– Handling all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process guarantees a reputable, certified and competent specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Wandana Heights
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have a demonstrated performance history of minimizing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation process a reliable, certified and proficient specialist panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in preserving our client’s home by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and guarantee appropriate payment to professionals. We understand the specialists to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and makes sure responsiveness of our separately accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Wandana Heights have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can provide additional value to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all info collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct info and enquiry line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and far more.