Body Corporate Viewbank
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Viewbank
Strata Management in Viewbank involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general business
– Handling all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm supplies a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough danger management procedures.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure guarantees a trustworthy, compliant and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Viewbank
We selected repair and maintenance providers who have a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation process a reputable, compliant and skilled contractor panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in preserving our customer’s property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and ensure appropriate payment to professionals. We know the experts to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our independently certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Viewbank have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide extra worth to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all information gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and much more.