Body Corporate Upper Ferntree Gully
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Upper Ferntree Gully
Strata Management in Upper Ferntree Gully involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Managing all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive risk management procedures.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure makes sure a reputable, certified and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Upper Ferntree Gully
We chose repair and maintenance companies who have a shown performance history of reducing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation process a trusted, compliant and skilled contractor panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in maintaining our client’s property by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and ensure appropriate payment to specialists. We know the professionals to require intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our independently licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Upper Ferntree Gully have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can offer extra value to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all information collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct info and enquiry line to our Service Development Manager for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and a lot more.