Body Corporate The Basin
What Is Involved With Strata Management In The Basin
Strata Management in The Basin includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general service
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a rigid debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough danger management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure guarantees a trusted, certified and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing The Basin
We chose repair and maintenance companies who have actually a shown performance history of reducing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a trustworthy, certified and competent specialist panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in preserving our customer’s home by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and make sure right payment to professionals. We know the professionals to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to ensure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our separately accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in The Basin have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can supply extra value to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all details gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and far more.