Body Corporate Scoresby
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Scoresby
Strata Management in Scoresby includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general company
– Managing all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive danger management procedures.
We are certified by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process makes sure a reliable, compliant and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure professionals provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Scoresby
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have a demonstrated performance history of reducing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation procedure a dependable, compliant and competent specialist panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in preserving our client’s property by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and make sure appropriate payment to professionals. We understand the experts to call for complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our independently licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Scoresby have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can supply extra worth to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct information and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and far more.