Body Corporate Plumpton
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Plumpton
Strata Management in Plumpton involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general service
– Managing all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough danger management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure guarantees a reputable, certified and proficient professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure professionals deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Plumpton
We selected repair and maintenance providers who have a demonstrated track record of minimizing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation process a trusted, certified and qualified professional panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in preserving our customer’s property by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and ensure correct payment to specialists. We understand the specialists to call for complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our independently licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Plumpton have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer additional value to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all info collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct information and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and much more.