Body Corporate Patterson
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Patterson
Strata Management in Patterson includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and general business
– Handling all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed threat management procedures.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure ensures a trustworthy, compliant and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Patterson
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of lowering the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We make sure through our professional accreditation process a trustworthy, certified and competent professional panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in maintaining our client’s residential or commercial property by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and make sure proper payment to professionals. We know the specialists to require complex matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our separately accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Patterson have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can supply extra value to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all information gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct info and enquiry line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and much more.