Body Corporate Park Orchards
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Park Orchards
Strata Management in Park Orchards involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and basic service
– Handling all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed risk management procedures.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process ensures a trustworthy, certified and competent professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Park Orchards
We chose repair and maintenance providers who have a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation process a dependable, compliant and qualified contractor panel. This panel has the ability to offer our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in maintaining our client’s home by setting up repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and ensure appropriate payment to professionals. We know the professionals to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our independently licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Park Orchards have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can provide additional value to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and a lot more.