Body Corporate Mount Dandenong
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Mount Dandenong
Strata Management in Mount Dandenong includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general business
– Managing all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed threat management procedures.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure makes sure a trusted, compliant and qualified specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Mount Dandenong
We selected maintenance and repair service providers who have a demonstrated track record of minimizing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation procedure a reputable, compliant and proficient contractor panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in preserving our customer’s home by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and guarantee right payment to professionals. We understand the experts to require intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely way and makes sure responsiveness of our independently certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Mount Dandenong have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can supply extra value to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all details collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales team.
– Supply a direct information and enquiry line to our Business Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and much more.