Body Corporate Mornington Peninsula
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Mornington Peninsula
Strata Management in Mornington Peninsula includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general business
– Handling all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive risk management procedures.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure guarantees a trustworthy, compliant and qualified professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Mornington Peninsula
We selected maintenance and repair suppliers who have a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We make sure through our professional accreditation procedure a trustworthy, certified and skilled contractor panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in preserving our customer’s property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee appropriate payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to require complex matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to make sure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our separately certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Mornington Peninsula have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can offer extra value to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all details gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct details and enquiry line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and far more.