Body Corporate Maddingley
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Maddingley
Strata Management in Maddingley involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic company
– Handling all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our extensive threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure ensures a trusted, compliant and competent professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Maddingley
We selected repair and maintenance service providers who have a demonstrated track record of lowering the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation procedure a reputable, certified and proficient specialist panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s home by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and make sure appropriate payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and makes sure responsiveness of our separately certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Maddingley have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can offer extra worth to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct details and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and far more.