Body Corporate Lysterfield South
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Lysterfield South
Strata Management in Lysterfield South involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general business
– Managing all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a strict debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive danger management procedures.
We are licensed by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a reputable, certified and qualified professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure specialists deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Lysterfield South
We selected repair and maintenance providers who have a shown performance history of minimizing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a trusted, certified and skilled specialist panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in preserving our client’s residential or commercial property by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and guarantee appropriate payment to professionals. We understand the specialists to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our independently licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Lysterfield South have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can provide additional worth to our general purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct details and enquiry line to our Business Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and far more.