Body Corporate Kilsyth South
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Kilsyth South
Strata Management in Kilsyth South includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general organisation
– Handling all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a strict debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough danger management procedures.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process makes sure a dependable, certified and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Kilsyth South
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have a shown track record of decreasing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation process a trusted, compliant and competent specialist panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in maintaining our customer’s home by organizing repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and ensure correct payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to call for complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and makes sure responsiveness of our independently accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Kilsyth South have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can supply additional worth to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct details and enquiry line to our Service Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and far more.