Body Corporate Keon Park
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Keon Park
Strata Management in Keon Park includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Handling all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive threat management processes.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process guarantees a reputable, compliant and qualified professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee professionals provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Keon Park
We chose maintenance and repair providers who have a shown track record of lowering the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation process a trustworthy, compliant and competent specialist panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in maintaining our customer’s property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and ensure appropriate payment to contractors. We understand the experts to require complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our independently certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Keon Park have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can supply extra worth to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct info and query line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site assessment of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and much more.