Body Corporate Keilor Lodge
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Keilor Lodge
Strata Management in Keilor Lodge includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general organisation
– Managing all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a stringent debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our detailed risk management processes.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure guarantees a reliable, certified and skilled professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure specialists provide to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Keilor Lodge
We chose repair and maintenance companies who have actually a shown performance history of reducing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation process a dependable, certified and proficient contractor panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in keeping our client’s home by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee right payment to contractors. We know the specialists to require complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our individually certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Keilor Lodge have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can offer extra worth to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct info and query line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and a lot more.