Body Corporate Junction Village
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Junction Village
Strata Management in Junction Village involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and basic business
– Handling all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a rigid debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure guarantees a trustworthy, certified and competent specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure specialists provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Junction Village
We selected repair and maintenance companies who have a demonstrated track record of reducing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We make sure through our professional accreditation procedure a dependable, compliant and competent contractor panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in preserving our client’s home by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and guarantee proper payment to specialists. We know the specialists to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to make sure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our individually licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Junction Village have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can offer extra value to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all details collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and far more.