Body Corporate Heathmont
What Is Involved With Strata Management In Heathmont
Strata Management in Heathmont involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general organisation
– Handling all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm supplies a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed risk management processes.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process makes sure a dependable, certified and competent contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee professionals provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Heathmont
We chose repair and maintenance providers who have a demonstrated performance history of reducing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation process a reputable, certified and proficient contractor panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in preserving our customer’s property by setting up repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and guarantee appropriate payment to specialists. We know the professionals to require complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our independently accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Heathmont have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can supply extra value to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all info gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Service Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and a lot more.